We will provide you with marketing for your property.
What does this mean?
It means that by selecting our marketing we work to generate interest in your property through a range of social media platforms as well as forms of commercial advertising.
We’re not an estate agency, what we offer is a website that doesn’t have high street estate agency listings.
Register and add your property to the website.
- Register then login.
- Once you’ve registered you can login and select your advertising package
- Have a description of your property, it helps if you have measurements of each room, key points, features along and your advertising price. The more information you have the greater chance you have of generating more interest.
- A selection of photos (please be aware of copyright). Take photos on a sunny day and ensure you property is tidy, beds are made, and pets and people our out of camera shot.
- Additional reports – Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) needs to be carried out by an accredited energy assessor, which can be arranged independently from an estate agent.
- Floor plan, plot plan can significantly enhance your advertising. We offer this service of a professional full plot or property floor plan.
- Payment, this is made online with debit/credit card and through paypal or stripe both secure payment platforms. When you have completed your online advert, made the payment, select publish.
- Your advert will then be sent for review, and will be set live within 24 hours.
- If you need to make changes to your advert during your advertising period, you can log in and and make amendments at anytime. The advert will be sent for verification and set live within 24 hours.
- Enquiries will come direct Not an Estate Agency and we will forward these direct to you via the email you’ve used to register on the site.
- If you have added a contact telephone number in your description you may also be contacted by phone.
- We recommend a prompt response to all enquiries
How to conduct a viewing.
When the day arrives for a viewing here are few tips to consider:
- Before the first viewing, practice taking someone round your property, this can be a family member or friend, this will help you ensure that you point out all the key features.
- It’s ideal to start the viewing from the main entrance, continue through the ground floor, then upstairs, garage/out builds and garden.
- Returning back into the property to ask if there are any questions the potential buyer may have.
- You may find it useful to have key points with you of each room when carrying out your viewing, this will ensure you don’t forget anything and provide an informative viewing, which can be an important factor when engaging potential buyers.
- Have an information pack of all the property details to give to the potential buyer, this could include schools in the area, distance to railway station.
I have a buyer and need assistance.
If you have received and offer and wish to proceed with the sale and need assistance please contact us.
- If you are successful with a sale through our advertising we DO NOT charge any other fees to the seller or buyer.
- When arranging a viewing we recommend that you inform someone or have an additional person with you.
- Viewings can vary in time depending on the size of the property, so keep this in mind if you are arranging more than one viewing in the same day.
- When your advert is due to expire we will forward notification, you can then request to renew or alternatively your advert will expire on the given date and be removed from our system.
A private sale could save you thousands and just for a few hours work – take a fresh approach to your property advertising today!
Online Business Advertising
Contact us for details
Further information can be found on FAQ