ADVERTISE YOUR PROPERTY.
We’re connecting buyers and sellers through our advertising. We’re here to provide an administrative support service through our website. We’re not an estate agency and you will need to ensure you have a solicitor for the sale process.
Here’s what you need to do.
- Register then login.
- Have a description of your property to include measurements of each room, key points, features and your advertising price. The more information you have the greater chance you have of generating more interest.
- A selection of photos (please be aware of copyright). Take photos on a sunny day and ensure you property is tidy, beds are made, and pets and people out of camera shot.
- Additional reports – Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) needs to be carried out by an accredited energy assessor, which can be arranged independently from an estate agent.
- Floor plan, plot plan can significantly enhance your advertising. We offer this service of a professional full plot or property floor plan.
- Payment, which is through paypal or stripe secure payment platforms
Here’s how it works.
- Once you’ve registered you can login and select your advertising package
- Complete the online form with all your property details.
- When you have completed your online advert, made the payment, select publish.
- Your advert will then be sent for review, and will be set live within 24 hours.
- If you need to make changes to your advert during your advertising period, you can log in and and make amendments at anytime. The advert will be sent for verification and set live within 24 hours.
- Enquiries will come direct Not an Estate Agency and we will forward these direct you to via email. This helps eliminate spam.
- If you have added a contact telephone number in your description you may also be contacted by phone.
- We recommend a prompt response to all enquiries
How to conduct a viewing.
When the day arrives for a viewing here are few tips to consider:
- Before the first viewing, practice taking someone round your property, this can be a family member or friend, this will help you ensure that you point out all the key features.
- It’s ideal to start the viewing from the main entrance, continue through the ground floor, then upstairs, garage/out builds and garden.
- Returning back into the property to ask if there are any questions the potential buyer may have.
- You may find it useful to have key points with you of each room when carrying out your viewing, this will ensure you don’t forget anything and provide an informative viewing, which can be an important factor when engaging potential buyers.
- Have an information pack of all the property details to give to the potential buyer, this could include schools in the area, distance to railway station.
- If you are successful with a sale through our advertising we DO NOT charge any other fees to the seller or buyer.
- When arranging a viewing we recommend that you inform someone or have an additional person with you.
- Viewings can vary in time depending on the size of the property, so keep this in mind if you are arranging more than one viewing in the same day.
- When your advert is due to expire we will forward notification, you can then request to renew or alternatively your advert will expire on the given date and be removed from our system.
Further information can be found on FAQ